Tuesday, October 18, 2011

100 year old runner



The 100 year old marathoner! I have received countless emails, comments over the watercooler and phone calls about this guy. Some people say, that will be you! Some say, how is that possible. Many wonder, what does he eat! So I looked it up and the articles say tea and ginger curry. How does he do it? Happiness. Will that be me? Great question, who knows what life will bring 65 years from now. One thing for sure, I will be drinking tea and eating curry!

Here are some quotes from him from a Buddhist blog.

"If someone says I must stop running I ignore them - invariably they're younger than me. The secret to a long and healthy life is to be stress-free. If there's something you can't change then why worry about it?
"Be grateful for everything you have, stay away from people who are negative, stay smiling and keep running."

"I won't stop running until I die."




No comments:

Post a Comment